killers at benni

Guest rickjnr

Yeah this is very irritating. If all line up announcements are kept in the line up thread then people who come looking for the lineup in the future can see it all at once.

Also what is the point really in a thread about one band, what discussion about one band could you possibly have that can't go in a thread about all the bands? It's not even like the thread about the Beni lineup is hard to find. It is on the front page still no doubt.

Unfortunately it's the same every year, although it does seem to be a bit worse than usual.

There hasn't been a dedicated mod on here for at least a couple of years now and I'm sure Neil was asked in the past about a sub-forum for Beni but wasn't interested. Something needs to be done about it though as the whole thing is turning into a complete mess.

You totally seem to not get our point. The kids can do whatever they want, as long as they don't annoy me, just as I expect them to let me do whatever I want if I don't annoy them. Opening a new thread every day for one and the same festival is annoying to me. Now, if they leave it be and stick to existing threads it's fine by me. I don't think I am above them, i just think they should play by the rules.

And, as long as there is a positive result (subforum for Beni, better moderation, the 'kids' not opening a new Beni-thread without even naming the festival in the title every day) I don't see it as wasted time.

Edited by Squig

You totally seem to not get our point. The kids can do whatever they want, as long as they don't annoy me, just as I expect them to let me do whatever I want if I don't annoy them. Opening a new thread every day for one and the same festival is annoying to me. Now, if they leave it be and stick to existing threads it's fine by me. I don't think I am above them, i just think they should play by the rules.

And, as long as there is a positive result (subforum for Beni, better moderation, the 'kids' not opening a new Beni-thread without even naming the festival in the title every day) I don't see it as wasted time.