Best campsite?

Guest calumtom19

Taking into account these things:

Closeness to the arena: Your best bets are Green and Yellow, although you're gonna want to get a place as early as possible.

Liveliness/Best atmosphere: I'd say Green, Yellow, Purple, Indigo and Brown are all good bets. The other campsites still have a good atmosphere, don't get me wrong.

A Good nights sleep: If this is what you're after then White is the place for you. However, its over the river. Many of my friends camped there this year and said it was brilliant in white. Red is also quite quiet at night, a nice chilled atmosphere.

Ammenities: Once again, Green and Yellow are very good as they are close to the arena and all the stores. However, all campsites have good access to toilets, water and the odd burger van.

I personally don't mind and camp somewhere different every year. Indigo has been my favourite, although it can get rather lively with fires n stupid shit like that. Green was very chilled out when we camped there and was great for a Reading virgin like I was at the time. We camped in Brown in 2007 and that was good fun. I'd heard all kinds of crazy stories and many of them appeared to be bullshit. All I'll say for Brown is watch out for the rocks haha

Taking into account these things:

Closeness to the arena: Your best bets are Green and Yellow, although you're gonna want to get a place as early as possible.

Liveliness/Best atmosphere: I'd say Green, Yellow, Purple, Indigo and Brown are all good bets. The other campsites still have a good atmosphere, don't get me wrong.

A Good nights sleep: If this is what you're after then White is the place for you. However, its over the river. Many of my friends camped there this year and said it was brilliant in white. Red is also quite quiet at night, a nice chilled atmosphere.

Ammenities: Once again, Green and Yellow are very good as they are close to the arena and all the stores. However, all campsites have good access to toilets, water and the odd burger van.

I personally don't mind and camp somewhere different every year. Indigo has been my favourite, although it can get rather lively with fires n stupid shit like that. Green was very chilled out when we camped there and was great for a Reading virgin like I was at the time. We camped in Brown in 2007 and that was good fun. I'd heard all kinds of crazy stories and many of them appeared to be bullshit. All I'll say for Brown is watch out for the rocks haha

I think I have camped in far away Orange mostly the years it has existed, allows you to have a wander about if you feel like it and go back to a more sedate area when you want to sleep and not being a through field it has less traffic. I prefer to go to the action than it to find me as when it has found me its mostly involved piss or getting tents smashed into with trolleys.