Lily Allen

Guest Fizzy2734

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally dont reckon the killers will appear purely because a....they still want to retain the dance vibe for the fest would they not

b......they are hardly gonna hold back an announcement like that regardless of the "we still have a phenomenal act to announce next year" they mentioned at the rockness line up launch, and

c.....it just wont happen, they got more chance of tiesto or gig d'agostino

Believe me I would love to see em again but no, it wont happen.

Edited by Fizzy2734

• 3 weeks later...
Yes i think so

Emo + Rockness = BAD BAD BAD!!!

But thats just my opinion, dont mean to offend anyone :D

+

Im sure our old pal Norman cook aint into The Killers and i really hope Rockness stays more to the dance music side as opposed to Razorlight, The feeling etc etc. If it became like that it would become TITP which in my opinion is getting worse, most of my mates aint going this year including me but are staying loyal to Rockness......of course.

Well The Prodigy (best band ever) and Basement Jaxx are suited to Rockness. Not so keen on Biffy. The point i was making is i dont want to see The Feeling (or was it The View??), Razorlight introduction getting out of hand. For example seeing Amy Winehouse in a few years at Rockness would mean it turned into TITP. The genre of music i mean.