did anyone see

Guest mazzamik

I heard that the person who climbed the flag at JazzWorld and fell off was taken to hospital in quite a bad way. No update on how the plonker is. The flag crew were out early the next morning greasing the poles, to try and stop anyone else climbing up and hurting themselves (and damaging the flags).

i saw someone on the very far right if look at the pyramid stage actually managing to take one the of the flags out of the ground, i didnt stick around but gods what would of happened if he/she dropped it. this was sunday night straight after the verve had finished....

would this be on the thursday afternoon? if so sorry people it was my friend that i was with - he is perfectly ok and felt really guilty afterwards!

We just found it funny the BOO he got!

He didnt mean to break anything - he's just one of these ultra competitive people who when we said i bet you cant reach the top he just had too try!

Had some great bruises after though!

:lol: I'm sorry everyone, it was me, I did'nt mean to wreck the flag or anybody's Glastonbury, and if I did I sincerely sorry! I did try to correct my actions but made it worst..there was one disscruntled girl who showed her full frustration at me hours after in the queens head though!

:lol: I'm sorry everyone, it was me, I did'nt mean to wreck the flag or anybody's Glastonbury, and if I did I sincerely sorry! I did try to correct my actions but made it worst..there was one disscruntled girl who showed her full frustration at me hours after in the queens head though!

Actualy it wasnt your breaking the flag that upset me - it was my sheer hysterical and quite uncontrollable laughter - Plonker! I hadnt realised just how evil I was until I heard the thud! Glad there was no long term damage, we were pleased to see you were conscious as we left.

• 11 months later...