What did you think of the.....

Guest Reese_iow

So everyone what did you all think of the festival this year,

Personaly for my first festival ever, i think it was absoloutly amazing, and i will go again next year, and the year after.

Edited by Reese_iow

How bizarre. I've always found the atmosphere at IOW better than V and with less chavs. Guess it's all down to perception but i've always found IOW a great mix of people with less emphasis on drinking than V. Alcohol and festivals always go hand in hand though, i don't think IOW is any worse than any other for that- nor any better really. We'll probably go next year but then we'll also be going to other festivals, if i had to choose just one i'd be basing it on line up anyway as i've had a good time at every festival i've been to.

It was just a great weekend, Camp LALA was amazing, Thanks alot guys for a brilliant few days, shame its over for another year but its nice to be in my own bed again!!!!! lol

See you all next year

The Good:

Camp LALA

The Police

Neil Diamond ( <_< )

Saturday Afternoon laying back, drinking and listening to some laid back bands

Arthur on Guitar Hero - unbelievable

The Bad:

Crowd didn't seem quite as laid back as previous years, and I still struggle to see the funny side of throwing bottles - they may be plastic but they can hurt, especially when there are kids about.

Big Top just brought out the worst in people - pushing and shoving didn't seem to be in the spirit of the place. Organisation of it was just awful.

Great to see old and new faces. I will be back ;)

Another great year. Dont think the line up was as strong for me as in previous years, but still enjoyed myself thoroughly. Roll on IOW 09. The only down side of the weekend was 3 of our 20 getting their dosh robbed while they were sleeping, luckily they werent stupid enough to have all their money for the weekend on them at the time.

I've been trying to think of a downside.The only thing I could come up with is that it got very cold at about 3:30am Sat/Sun.

So there you go.

Good Bits

Just about everything

Bad Bits

Got a bit nippy in the early hours, shame we couldn't have a bonfire.

i had a great time but it was sooooo nice sleeping in my own bed last night!

The Music were astonishingly amazing. And what made it even more exciting, was that me and my mates were able to literally stroll right up to the front without any duckin' n weavin!

Superb, The Zutons were pretty good too, as was Newton Faulkner (was embarrassingly loving him).

Good weekend, more chavs this year than previous years though... don't know what that's about. I think it may be that a lot of the chavs from the Island go because it's on their doorstep. I can't imagine many chavs from the mainland being bothered to get a train over...

Also! My mate from the Island had her ticket nicked probably by her postman! Apparently last year he said to her that he could tell which envelopes were the tickets..and then this year her's didn't arrive! After calling the Royal Mail, they had a record of it being signed for.!!!! How awful is that, so the postman has probably faked the signature and either gone to the festival himself, or sold the ticket....grrr!!

Ah well...still a right laugh and the rain held off for most of it too! woop woop!

woah evil postman!!!!!

i really enjoyed newton faulkner too (hangs her head in shame)