ok for kids?

Guest spudzzz

yes, ours has a great time every year, as long as you can make time for them to enjoy themselves they will. for a small festivakl they have a good sized kids area, and bed time stories around a campfire with some great tellers is also a hit

si

yeh its ace for kids, me and the hubby are going to glasto for a messy one but my mum and i are taking my little boy (5) for a family one, this will be my 3rd bd and allways found it child friendly, the kids area is great with tons to do thru the day :lol:

Just to echo the other comments, BDs is a fantastic experience for kids. We took our 4, aged 11,9,7 and 3.5 last year and they all had a superb weekend and can't wait to go back again. There was so much for them to do, really spoilt for choice, and much of it free or very affordable. There was a great theatre group thing where they could sign up on the Saturday morning and then take part in a processional play on the Sunday afternoon. Ours missed out, but we watched the procession.