Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest karlpowell

Virtual campfire 08

campfirepf8.jpg

There we go , the virtual campfire has be lit .. now make yourself at home , help yourself to my bottle of JD with or without coke , there is some cans of stella over there ... i will roll a Spliff :D

campfirepf8.jpg

There we go , the virtual campfire has be lit .. now make yourself at home , help yourself to my bottle of JD with or without coke , there is some cans of stella over there ... i will roll a Spliff :D

Plenty to go round ...

munchieskr1.jpg

I got these for after

Growler anyone? I'll leave this bottle of aftershock (in plastic bottle of course) in the very safe hands of jamiejc.............help yourselves to a shot, it's quite warming, but not as warming as the beautiful fire!!

Growler anyone? I'll leave this bottle of aftershock (in plastic bottle of course) in the very safe hands of jamiejc.............help yourselves to a shot, it's quite warming, but not as warming as the beautiful fire!!

am i the only one that finds the taste of aftershock indistinguishable from cough medicine

Not me guv - I was surveying the site, looking for the best place to have a fire.

41529588tu9.jpg

That red triangle looks a nice place :D

Not me guv - I was surveying the site, looking for the best place to have a fire.

41529588tu9.jpg

That red triangle looks a nice place :)