Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

Hi all, I've been meaning to stick this up here for ages, it is a photo taken at 2005s festival on I think the Saturday morning whilst wandering around the giant pond. I took the photo of my 2 friends and it wasnt until I got it back that I saw we had an extra addition to the shot!

I remember taking the photo and have absolutely no recollection of him standing there, and he has no legs or body or shadow!

I know logically he is standing behind them and their legs are hiding his legs by a very slim chance but it just looks funny! The way he is standing his pelvic area should be showing by the ladys (louise!) hand unless he has a very short body and very long legs, and hes standing at a bit of an angle so it just looks like you should be able to see at least some evidence he has a body!

Does anybody know this child?! It confuses me every time I look at it, I sometimes wonder if I've stumbled across a glastonbury ghost! Hehe

Anyway just thought I might share it with you guys hope u find it as funny as me :blink:

11819279152114dg3.jpg

Edited by themuel

The pic is there can you not see it Jaso?

Photoshopped?! I barely managed to get it off my cam onto the pc let alone play with it! :blink:

edited to say... hmmm dunno why u cant see it, how can I fix this?

Edited by themuel

Well he is wet and looks like he is wearing wet clothing, depends how quick the flash is, I know i have produced some really scary pictures on a camera of mine using a stored flash, one explaination is that the pictures could of been mixed, which can happen, but i doubt if you know him then that can be ruled out, he has a stare of emptyness.

just realised, his head is larger than the two adults, peoples head shrink in preportion to there body as they get older but they don't get bigger if your a kid :blink:

Jas

It is definitely 100% non manufactured I promise, I dont know how to do anything like that. I thought my friends were taking the pee out of me when I picked my pics up from the developers but I checked on the memory card and it was like that on there.

Yeah Jas is correct, he looks abit out of place, I know why he looks familar too, it looks like the mad magazine kid the Simpsons go on about all the time.

Oh bum Im gonna get really frustrated if people say Ive photoshopped it when I genuinely haven't, only put it on here to share my curiosity with you guys I'm not trying to con anyone I just thought you might be interested :blink:

not zooming in on it, freaked the f**k out of me, even before i noticed his lack of body.

Something about him doesnt sit well, its those eyes, they are pretty empty, eithier a really good photoshop, actually being pretty whizz at photoshop i couldn't do this, or its real and that kid has no body, there is no way in this physical 3D world that he could of been standing there.

He doesnt appear in any other pictures just in the background, just some idea i have.

not zooming in on it, freaked the f**k out of me, even before i noticed his lack of body.

Something about him doesnt sit well, its those eyes, they are pretty empty, eithier a really good photoshop, actually being pretty whizz at photoshop i couldn't do this, or its real and that kid has no body, there is no way in this physical 3D world that he could of been standing there.

He doesnt appear in any other pictures just in the background, just some idea i have.

I guess he must just've been standing funny?! Promise it hasn't been played with at all I dont even have photoshop! Maybe he's a really devious kid who thought aha I could freak these ppl out and stand behind them hiding my body?!

That is bloody weird.

I'm not casting dispursions on you at all, but Opera browser has a nifty photo properties window, and when I look at your photos properties I get:

Orientation of image: 1

File change date and time: 2006:04:14 12:44:43

Image description: EXIF JPEG 2.1

Image input equipment manufacturer: Digital Camera

Image input equipment model: Digital Camera

Software used: Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0

If its just come straight off the camera whys that in the properties? As I say, Im genuinly not doubting you as it doesnt look 'shopped but why would it say that, are you sure someone hasnt been at the photo before you?

only other thing i can think of is that there is some sort post or sign behind them (posts hidden by there legs) and he's sitting on it.

He's definately not from that photo originally, god knows how he got there otherwise.

Jas

Nope straight off cam and noone did, I 100% promise. Wow I just looked at the programme that opens my pics up, it is that one above I didnt know that! Would that explain why it says that? Guessing that must be the software that came with the camera cos my pc is only used for the net so I didnt get any extras with it.