Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

Greetings from Serbia.. First, I would like to thank you for the nice words about Exit festival and Serbia..

I will try to help you if you have any questions about Serbia, or festival..

For now, only two performers are 90% sure.. Reggae artist Gentleman and electronic band Basement Jaxx ...Will be posting any important news.. :ph34r:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back :ph34r:

Someone said lineup might be related to ticket sales. This is somewhat true, but it's more related to band & artist tourneys during that period. Not everyone plan their tours 6 months ahead :lol: You will know what I'm saying if you remember Kellis cancelling her European tour for no specific reason - of course, her performance on Exit fest was cancelled as well.

As of bookings and reservations, I believe there will be some way to find (good) accomodation, and book it, but can't give more info since there's nothing out in the air yet. :|

Most of the info you will find regarding EXIT on the internet is info from previous years - impressions, comments, critics, reviews... There's a lot of it around the 'net B)

Best regards,

zextra

Been having a look on net about Exit over the last few years, and it does look amazing on all fronts ! Always try and see a new country each year, and this seems like a great way to see Serbia ! Cheap beer, attractive ladies, and fantastic bands in a fortress. Ticks all the boxes !

Heading there next year for certain, I guess about July time ? Main site is in Serbian, and English connection not currently working on my PC, but I think tickets not available at the moment ? Were about £50 last year - bargain !

Saw flights from Heathrow to Belgrade £85 each way which is not bad, or people have gone to Hungary, then got train. Whats the best/cheapest route ?

Hope to see you there !

Tickets now on Sale outside Serbia (Not General) Had an e-mail from them yesterday offering early bird tickets, Register on the official site anyone registered should get the same. 85.75 Euros about £60. For four days of madness and wonderment in the blazing sunshine. Everything points to an even bigger one this year. If the the Robert Plant rumour is true they must be really pushing the Boat out. Hope the same goes for Dj's aswell!!

Bring back James Zabiela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Tickets now on Sale outside Serbia (Not General) Had an e-mail from them yesterday offering early bird tickets, Register on the official site anyone registered should get the same. 85.75 Euros about £60. For four days of madness and wonderment in the blazing sunshine. Everything points to an even bigger one this year. If the the Robert Plant rumour is true they must be really pushing the Boat out. Hope the same goes for Dj's aswell!!

Bring back James Zabiela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

EXIT Transfers 2007

Need an airport transfer to Exit festival 12 - 15 JULY 2007. Book your transport to Novi Sad here.

exit transfers

www.vamostravel.com

Due to high demand, please make an on-line enquiry. Please leave the following details:

name

contact number (local or international dialling codes)

E-mail contact

Nationality (As stated in your passport)

The name of your arrival airport?

The name of your departure airport?

Airline name

Flight numbers

Date of your airport arrival

Date of your airport departure

Sorry folks posted then disappeared, as for where to register, I can't remember, did it as soon as I got back last year! Useful ay?

Tickets are E-tickets and then when you get there you exchange it for a funky chip card thingy!

I got my ticket at the end of April but there were a few hundred for sale on the gates as rumour had it. I think this year might be a bit more difficult as everyones talking about it, always a good thing!

Anyone know who's defo been confirmed?

Following the success of last year, eufest are repeating the bus transfers from Budapest Airport (Ferihegy) to Novi Sad on 10th, 11th, 12th July returning on 16th & 17th July to match all easyjet flights from Luton and Gatwick. Tickets are the same as last year - £40 return, £20 single. We will also be putting on a shuttle service for flights arriving via British Airways, Jat and Swissair from Belgrade Airport to Novi Sad at £7 each way. Please see our website www.eufest.com for times and bookings.

We are also putting together an accommodation directory of houses and apartments available in Novi Sad over the festival weekend. Contact us to book, or for more information, on info@eufest.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you all again.

Derm

Edited by the_derminator

I just got my exit tickets, gonna be first time at Exit so I'm really excited!

Does anyone know what it's like to camp there? I'm generally a festival camping type person, but after camping at Benicasim the first couple of times we ended up getting an apartment the following year. The reason was just the heat - we didn't go to bed until at least 8am each day by which time the sun was already up, so after 2 hours kip the whole campsite was frying. Some of us even missed the beach party on the last night because they were too knackered, and we dont want that do we! Is camping likely to be the same at exit, weatherwise etc? Is the campsite just an open field like at UK festivals? I thought I read somewhere that its in a forest but is this a clearing in a forest or is there loads of genuine shade?

I just got my exit tickets, gonna be first time at Exit so I'm really excited!

Does anyone know what it's like to camp there? I'm generally a festival camping type person, but after camping at Benicasim the first couple of times we ended up getting an apartment the following year. The reason was just the heat - we didn't go to bed until at least 8am each day by which time the sun was already up, so after 2 hours kip the whole campsite was frying. Some of us even missed the beach party on the last night because they were too knackered, and we dont want that do we! Is camping likely to be the same at exit, weatherwise etc? Is the campsite just an open field like at UK festivals? I thought I read somewhere that its in a forest but is this a clearing in a forest or is there loads of genuine shade?

If anyone else hasn't realised - you can now get 2007 tickets through the English language page on the official site, even though it still shows 2006 and says they are sold out - just click where it says 'world'

yes yes yes!

Now got tickets for both Exit and Beni, sunburn here I come!