135 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

should we be looking at the leopaloza line up for next announcements

I doubt there will be much crossover. Maybe just a couple of acts 

Any ideas when we will get a poster with the stage splits?

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, CRW5252 said:

any idea when the next announcement?

2 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

any idea when the next announcement?

On 22/04/2017 at 4:05 PM, CRW5252 said:

As early as next week til mid May I'd say.

It was mid-April last year so could happen within the next 3 weeks.

Line up announcement tomorrow! Surely we'll get some stage splits, lets hope there is no shocking clashes 

Posted (edited)

Also what does every think about a Blaze of Feather's new single? I really like it. For anyone who hasn't kept up, it's been confirmed Ben Howard is part of the project and their first EP is out tomorrow 

Edited by CRW5252

A load more acts announced but no stage splits yet.

No major additions but suppose this is what we would expect, however personally quite pleased with the addition of Formation and Fickle Friends. I do quite like having a listen to the lower acts that I haven't yet heard of during the lead up to a festival so I can now crack on with this! Any recommendations from lower down on the poster?

BM17_Lineup_Website_4May17_v3.jpg

13 minutes ago, Billjames7 said:

No major additions but suppose this is what we would expect, however personally quite pleased with the addition of Formation and Fickle Friends. I do quite like having a listen to the lower acts that I haven't yet heard of during the lead up to a festival so I can now crack on with this! Any recommendations from lower down on the poster?

Youngr, Theo Kottis and William Joseph Cook.

Loving the additions of Newton Faulkner and Lower Than Atlantis

48 minutes ago, Billjames7 said:

Some of the stage splits have been added to the site when you click on them but mostly they've not, sadly. Nice little announcement though.

I'd recommend: the Amazons, Cortes, Palace, Tom Grennan, Honeyblood, I also second Will Joseph Cook 

Hey guys, anyone been to Boardmasters alone before? I was meant to be going with my sister but she's pulled out due to work and majority of my friends are going to Boomtown (same weekend), the rest say its too far to travel (I live in Hertfordshire). I don't mind going alone as I'll see the acts I want but just wondered if anyone else has done it? Is it quite a safe one to go to alone? Easy to navigate? Or if there's a place to find other people to camp with? Any info/advice would be much appreciated! Thanks :)