Deer Lodge

Saturn5

Apparently they are 'upgrading' Deer Lodge so I really hope this doesn't mean a big price hike as it's expensive enough already ! I went on the web page which had info on bronze gold and silver packages but no price info. It's disappeared now so I guess they are working on it. Loved the lotus tent this year but saw that was being advertised as 'luxury lotus tent package' so will probably be unaffordable this time. Purposely didn't buy Emporers because I assumed DL would be the same as this year. Looks like it's the Shire for us! 

3 hours ago, Saturn5 said:

Apparently they are 'upgrading' Deer Lodge so I really hope this doesn't mean a big price hike as it's expensive enough already ! I went on the web page which had info on bronze gold and silver packages but no price info. It's disappeared now so I guess they are working on it. Loved the lotus tent this year but saw that was being advertised as 'luxury lotus tent package' so will probably be unaffordable this time. Purposely didn't buy Emporers because I assumed DL would be the same as this year. Looks like it's the Shire for us! 

Nowt wrong with the Shire when we were there a couple of years back. Starting to think emperors is getting too pricey when I add in the charges for my kids now. I like being closer to the car with emperors and the walk up the hill in 2014 from the shire on the way out was a muddy nightmare but it was a good place to camp.