anyone made an Spotify playlists for...

rickyclark

...the seperate areas, i know its all pretty much unconfirmed but the complete Glasto 2015 one is too big to scroll throuygh on me phone, if there was any links to the Silver Hayes ones on their poster and the Glade area that would be heroic!

Cheers guys.

Just for you, extracted from the full playlist:

Silver Hayes - the acts named on the official site for each of the stages, plus other acts that we already had or were recommended on here.

Glade - all of the Glade Stage acts (that are on Spotify as several aren't), plus the Spaceport/Spike/Lounge acts that we already had or were recommended on here.

Both based on recent setlists/tracklists as far as possible.

I'm not going to update these or put them in the correct order or anything, you'll have to follow the main playlist for that.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

Just for you, extracted from the full playlist:

Silver Hayes - the acts named on the official site for each of the stages, plus other acts that we already had or were recommended on here.

Glade - all of the Glade Stage acts (that are on Spotify as several aren't), plus the Spaceport/Spike/Lounge acts that we already had or were recommended on here.

Both based on recent setlists/tracklists as far as possible.

I'm not going to update these or put them in the correct order or anything, you'll have to follow the main playlist for that.

You big softie, you.

This is my favourite Spotify playlist currently and the only one I'm listening to! Thank you :D

I presume you mean the main one? Cheers!

I've never imported someone else's spotify playlist. I'll have to give it a go..

All you have to do is click/tap 'follow', and it'll appear in your list of playlists (on the left on the desktop).

Edited by Brave Sir Robin