does WV have airbeds you can rent?

e_p

Last year I think they were supplied by the Tangerine Fields company, but there is no link to any supplier this year. I was there 2 years ago and they were selling them I think.

If there is no facility this year, you can always pop down to one of the camping shops on site and get one. They should blow them up for you as well.

if so, where do you do it?

Someone asked on this on twitter and were directed to http://lovecampinguk.com/product-category/rent-a-tent/rent-a-tent-worthy-view/

As above, the two previous years Tangerine have supplied things like this but you bought them not rented. Looks like they may have been kicked out this year though.

To be honest you would be better off buying one before you go. You can get fairly decent ones for around the £20 mark and inflate it when you are there. There were a few different places in WV where they had electric pumps to use etc.