Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

Newbie to Beni here, just got my tickets. Just a quick question: Is it pretty easy to befriend other groups at Beni? As I'm going with my boyfriend (secret birthday present) and, although it being just the two of us doesn't bother me, it would be nice to make some likeminded friends there! Went to Bestival last year as my first festival and thought it was amazing, but had a bigger group with me then...

Cheers, Rach.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newbie to Beni here, just got my tickets. Just a quick question: Is it pretty easy to befriend other groups at Beni? As I'm going with my boyfriend (secret birthday present) and, although it being just the two of us doesn't bother me, it would be nice to make some likeminded friends there! Went to Bestival last year as my first festival and thought it was amazing, but had a bigger group with me then...

Cheers, Rach.

Quick question regarding campervans.

Does anybody have any idea when the campervan tickets are released and roughly how much they have been in recent years? I emailed the general fiberfib email but their email response was quite vague and couldn't give me an approximate price.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Quick question, It is my first Beni and five of us are driving down to Dover from North Wales, getting the ferry across to France and stopping of a couple of nights along the way to Beni. Problem is we have realised we will also have to drive back, and for the sake of my friends who are driving I was wondering how tiring Beni actually is and how long should we wait before setting back off?

Quick question, It is my first Beni and five of us are driving down to Dover from North Wales, getting the ferry across to France and stopping of a couple of nights along the way to Beni. Problem is we have realised we will also have to drive back, and for the sake of my friends who are driving I was wondering how tiring Beni actually is and how long should we wait before setting back off?

my mates drove last year. In reponse to your question, it is definately tiring. They were on the road on the mon morning by 8 o clock and they said it was tough. They stayed 1 night somewhere near the france/spain border, so they did it in 2 legs. They wouldnt do it again though! We camped from the tues-mon and i needed a couple of days recovery when i got home - totally worth it though!

I'm going from South Wales, stupidly chose to fly from East Midlands Airport so gonna have to fork out around £100 for train tickets to get to & from there! Going alone to so will probably get lost along the way ;)

Anyone know how long before the flight departs you can check in? I'm flying with BMIBaby, might be a little pushed for time getting from train to airport :\

my mates drove last year. In reponse to your question, it is definately tiring. They were on the road on the mon morning by 8 o clock and they said it was tough. They stayed 1 night somewhere near the france/spain border, so they did it in 2 legs. They wouldnt do it again though! We camped from the tues-mon and i needed a couple of days recovery when i got home - totally worth it though!

We're driving from Glasgow and i'm the only driver!!! Going to be tough but we just fancy a road trip as this will be our 6th time and flying is boring. Plus it works out cheaper than flying and bus transfers! Plan on doing it in 3 days(2nights) going and same going back. Looking forward to it, but not the trip back!

Looking at it, a lot of acts, judging by the size last year, would be on the FIB Club stage or perhaps the other stages. Leaving a bit of room on the FiberFib.com stage where a lot of dance acts seemed to be playing last year.

Just holding out hope for a few more DJs/Dance acts :)