Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest amie lee

Im going alone

21 posts in this topic

hey everyone.

I'm going to beautiful days alone this year. I'm a little nervous because it is the first time I have been to a festival by my self. I was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up or if anyone had any helpful tips for me.

Thank-you! :)xxx

Hi Amie. If you want to jump in with both feet - see the efests meet thread. :D

Hi Amie. If you want to jump in with both feet - see the efests meet thread. :D

There's going to be a big bunch of efesters camping together too. Lots of us know each other already - because we met on here! Come camp with us lot if you fancy it.

There's going to be a big bunch of efesters camping together too. Lots of us know each other already - because we met on here! Come camp with us lot if you fancy it.

That would be amazing! Thank-you so much for the invite. When and where are you camping/meeting? x

It's my first BD so I don't actually know :unsure: . But keep an eye on these boards & you'll see plans unfolding as we get nearer the time.

That would be amazing! Thank-you so much for the invite. When and where are you camping/meeting? x

...I'm gonna be on that 'phone again as usual tryign to find ya! It'll be so good to see you all again! Will keep checking the boards from now on.

:D

Bloody hell I have a camp named after me now as well! Please join us as we are a nice bunch of people..... Will be there thursday onwards....

Bloody hell I have a camp named after me now as well! Please join us as we are a nice bunch of people..... Will be there thursday onwards....

Camp Strudders is a place?, here I was thinking you glided in with a big chintz tent, handed out martini's, petted a lasso apso and called everyone dahling.

Thank-you for some many lovely responses. Really looking forward to meeting you all. I will keep an eye on this page to see if the campsite changes. If not I will see you there!!!!!! xxxx :D

Thank-you for some many lovely responses. Really looking forward to meeting you all. I will keep an eye on this page to see if the campsite changes. If not I will see you there!!!!!! xxxx :D

See you there. Not long now! B)

I know! Cant wait!

Is everyone camping where its marked on the picture above? x

We camped right by that spot last year and are intending to do so again, I will certainly pop in to camp Strudders for tea and tiffin

We camped right by that spot last year and are intending to do so again, I will certainly pop in to camp Strudders for tea and tiffin

Sounds like a plan. It's our first time there but it seems like it worked last time. We'll be there with our well travelled flag :D

northumberland_flag.jpg

Will keep an eye out for the flag when I get there. Looking forward to meeting you all :) Are many people arriving on Thursday? xxx

on my own and arriving thursday, all things being equal, but i am in a van.

si