Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest theampersanddevil

Belladrum Spotify

16 posts in this topic

This worked quite well with Rockness.

With bella there are a lot of bands who are something of an unknown thingmy (brain freeze)

Anyway spotify playlists can help.

Here's the idea. Around 5 or 6 songs for each band (not entire albums) anybody can change anyone elses choices (gets boring otherwise and I reserve the right to change national express) and thats about it. Hopefully everybody will get pretty excited by seeing a bex marshall band or pete lawrie or something.

With bella there are a lot of bands who are something of an unknown thingmy (brain freeze)

Here's the idea. Around 5 or 6 songs for each band (not entire albums) anybody can change anyone elses choices (gets boring otherwise and I reserve the right to change national express) and thats about it. Hopefully everybody will get pretty excited by seeing a bex marshall band or pete lawrie or something.

Great.

I think its better when people who like the bands add what they think is their best stuff.

More added!!

Unknowns but good Un's

'Remains' should be ace live!! :)

Cheers deano I'm giving them a listen just now. Looking forward to boy who trapped the sun and LED in mothers ruin who were great in the Ironworks recently.

I'm liking Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, just added some Dick Gaughan as he's a legend.

I'm liking Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, just added some Dick Gaughan as he's a legend.

Aye Kitty, Daisy & Lewis & the Boy who trapped the Sun sounds good as well I think they will both be a must for me!

Duh- feel like a prat- rechecked and it's a Ramones tribute band from Achultiebuie! Guess we can remove a couple of songs fom the playlist or some people are in for a surprise ( and the wee tribute band could be looking at a bigger crowd than they expected ). Think I will enjoy them even more than the other two options

Found the playlist really good tho- discovered some bands I will def try to see- had tried wading through Myspace and spotify but don't have the patience to listen to enough of anyone to really tell if I would want to see them- good shout

My Bad, aye it's not the proper Remains band so now removed!!

Poor Amy Macdonald. Nobody gave her a few minutes of this playlist.

I predict an overflowing hothouse tent and an eerily quiet garden stage late next saturday night.