singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I'm getting sick of living with a couple. It's cringeworthy, the way he does what she wants, or if he doesn't then she goes all quiet and sulks like a 5 year-old. If I were him I'd be too embarrassed to live with someone else who would witness that.

And why oh why does she need the central heating on in the middle of September. What a shocking lack of common sense that girl possesses. Makes me so angry! :P

Back at work and feeling a bit better. If anyone's interested I've blogged what's been going on the best i could and the links in my profile. Was wanting to keep it off here though.

a little bit :P I was losing count of the number of times I used the phrase "Its cool, i'll just f**k off" and despite us having a big conversation earlier today about "how things were" she was still oblivious to how i (still) feel about her

It was a moronic night on my part :lol: I'm off to vomit and go to bed

my apologies :P

basically spent most of the night with my ex and her mate, instead of with my own mates. kept trying to get 5 minutes with her but every time her mate provided a chance she'd piss off.

then as a result had to walk home on my own instead of gettin a taxi back with my mates

(all this was done wearing a pirate bandana, eye patch, pirate hat and hook :lol: )

I was silly :P