singles thread

Guest outtolunch

The actual scenario you mentioned, I do agree with you.

I thought of saying "maybe he was tired" but then remembered that as a bloke, if I was on the verge of death and someone offered me un peu de doinkage I would likely eagerly accept, assuming I was attracted to them!

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup that's the one :)

no nights out for me for a while now :) just had to renew my passport so little short of funds B)

can't wait to get back to uni now!

In that scenario I'm willing to bet 9.9 times out of 10, the bloke would be lying. Do you guys agree with me on that or what? You must do?!?! And if you agree, which you surely must, then hopefully you'll understand why I may be slightly wound up. As wound up as I am able to get on here, that is! :)

sounded like a fair offer, I thought! :):)

still... if you're not bothered about all those orgasms...... whistling.gif

My apologies, it was today. Here, since I seem to have to point everything out to people in order to explain myself :)

I wish I lied about my age last night! Chating to some girl, things going good then she said "is it me or is everyone 20 or under in here?" and I was like "errrrrr" B)

Helloooooooooooo

Back from chav fest hooray! no doinking though i did turn my mate down on saturday. Much as i fancy him and wouldn't mind having a doink he has a girlfriend.

Bloody horrible loo conditions in the campsites this year. But beautiful sunshine for most of the weekend. I really want to go to reading next week now...but maybe just one day as i'm feeling everyone of my 31 years today.

Had a cup of mushroom tea yesterday and i was off my box in a not good way for 8 hours!!! Felt like i'd just smoked a huge joint but the mega stonedness wouldn't end. boo!!

Looks like i missed a fair bit of threadiness so will have to browse through later when i'm a bit more awake. :)

Maybe some... :)

In fairness though all I know is you're a pretty young thing... that's my excuse! :)

Helloooooooooooo

Back from chav fest hooray! no doinking though i did turn my mate down on saturday. Much as i fancy him and wouldn't mind having a doink he has a girlfriend.

Bloody horrible loo conditions in the campsites this year. But beautiful sunshine for most of the weekend. I really want to go to reading next week now...but maybe just one day as i'm feeling everyone of my 31 years today.

Had a cup of mushroom tea yesterday and i was off my box in a not good way for 8 hours!!! Felt like i'd just smoked a huge joint but the mega stonedness wouldn't end. boo!!

Looks like i missed a fair bit of threadiness so will have to browse through later when i'm a bit more awake. :)

Edited by greeneyes1980