Benicassim

Guest live_forever87

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this is the right place to get an answer to my question...

Is there a bus from the train station to Bonet? We're actually staying in Bonterra but I've been reliably informed that they're quite close to each other?

Or do we take on the walk in the 2pm sun?

Arghh...

Hey guys,

trying to sort out transport out of Beni on the 22nd. Booking tickets on Renfe but does anyone know what happens regarding the tickets i.e. do Renfe post them or are they electronic tickets or what? If it's posting, there is no time for them to be posted now.

Thanks.

timetable is pretty good the bands i wanna see dont really clash!!!

just a quick question when you get to the festival site, do you have to go through the whole thing of having your bags emptied out and sniffer dogs sniffing up your leg?? or is it more relaxed

timetable is pretty good the bands i wanna see dont really clash!!!

just a quick question when you get to the festival site, do you have to go through the whole thing of having your bags emptied out and sniffer dogs sniffing up your leg?? or is it more relaxed

It's almost the weekend! beni starts here!!

This is my first time to Benicassim, so looking forward to it. What does the arena actually look like? I mean, is it set in fields, or is it all, like concrete? I don't mind - beaches and sun make up for it! How many people is this festival? 40,000?

And, most importantly, where do I get the best disco biscuits? How do i avoid being ripped off?

Cheers

Hi everyone - just a bit of info. I've just bought a ticket off e-bay (for a mate) and was a bit alarmed to discover it's an e-ticket, and in someone else's name. Now the seller assures me that if she sends a photocopy of her bf's passport since it's in his name, then everything will be OK. Will it? I'd hate my mate to arrive there and then find out that we've been had.

Thanks

Anthony