girls what do I need to take and wear?

Guest beamo

no no its a spray can like deodrant !

have u ever put talcum powder in your hair when its greasy for a quick fix ?? well if u have or havnt it doesnt matter haha its just liek that but smells really nice !

its worth gettin some !!

only cheap from somwhere like quality save , superdrug , wilkinsons !!

<_<

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear by dry shampoo...you spray it on and brush it out a few minutes later. Looks a bit like talc though, so people with dark hair will need to brush it out harder i guess!

As for bags, i took a small messenger bag last year, and wore it like a rucksack, ie i threaded it through both arms so that it wrapped around the back of my neck and hung in the arch of my lower back. That way the weight was dispensed on both shoulders, and it didnt hit anyone as it was tucked into my back. Worked for me!!

May not be the best thing for you then. There is a product that might be better for you. Think it's targeted at people who're in hospital and cant wash their hair. It's a liquid which you just rub into your hair, without water or anything and apparantly washes your hair. I've never used it, but try googling something like "no water shampoo".

A ha....this is the stuff

http://www.######/home.php

Edited by lillypip

^^ Agreed. Batistse spray shampoo stuff is rubbish... it does nothing but make your hair look grey and it doesn't clean your hair at all.

Norinse Shampoo is a much better option and I used it loads when I was in hospital. It cleans your hair not just soak up the grease.

One thing I will say is, you have to use alot of it. I have a short chin length bob and had to use a 3rd of a 2oz bottle for one rinse.

Its a brilliant piece of kit for your camping bag. I always use it when going camping <_<

What were you carrying in it for it to kill your shoulder?!

I was gonna go for a messenger style bag as backpacks annoy me, but i'm really struggling to find one - any suggestions? I'm after something medium sized (smaller rather than big) which is not too pricey....

^^ Agreed. Batistse spray shampoo stuff is rubbish... it does nothing but make your hair look grey and it doesn't clean your hair at all.

Norinse Shampoo is a much better option and I used it loads when I was in hospital. It cleans your hair not just soak up the grease.

One thing I will say is, you have to use alot of it. I have a short chin length bob and had to use a 3rd of a 2oz bottle for one rinse.

Its a brilliant piece of kit for your camping bag. I always use it when going camping <_<

I got one of these from Leith Army stores:

aaargh can't seem to add link or pic (I'm no good at this stuff) - so try looking on Lasoutdoors at bags & holdalls. Only £3.99 plus p&p and arrived in a couple days.

I figure if I use a plastic bag inside it to keep everything dry then it should be fine and is easy small enough to hide under my waterproof if needed and if it only lasts this year it doesn't really matter for that price! <_<

I got one of these from Leith Army stores:

aaargh can't seem to add link or pic (I'm no good at this stuff) - so try looking on Lasoutdoors at bags & holdalls. Only £3.99 plus p&p and arrived in a couple days.

I figure if I use a plastic bag inside it to keep everything dry then it should be fine and is easy small enough to hide under my waterproof if needed and if it only lasts this year it doesn't really matter for that price! :lol:

I think that's the one.

Where/how are you planning on carrying your booze then? (apart from in your tummy)

I need serious bag help - please, anyone out there... help.... me.

What you all taking for wandering about with??

Edited by Runner

Button, just go with a backpack. I think people would get pissed off if it was a 30litre one smashing them in the face, but I would imagine the majority of folk would have a small back pack of various styles on their backs. My husband just picked up quite a cool one from Tesco for £7. It's one of those mono ones (that go over one shoulder across your back), and has a stacks of pockets inside, perfect for stashing stuff without blatantly having stuff in the small outer pockets.

This one is quite cute too http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/keep-f...no-backpack.asp

:lol:

And replying to the post above. The Army Haversacks are really cool. I've had one for years, they wear really well, in a cool distressed kind of way, and have just bought a black one for Glastonbury. I've been using it for weeks and can fit loads in it, although my drink will be hanging from the straps. At the festival I'll just pack all my stuff into a carrier bag first, and then fold it over to avoid wandering hands, and this will also help if it rains ....