Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

Hello Shambala folks,

this is our first year at the festival. I have my partner and 3 kids on tow and am just wondering how far the parking is from the camping? I'm on the medical crew so am wondering if it's closer still. Went to Glastonbury this year and lugging all the stuff nearly killed me! SO lugging even more stuff is filling me with dread, lol.

Also...Sham-bah-lah or shamba-lar?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Shambala folks,

this is our first year at the festival. I have my partner and 3 kids on tow and am just wondering how far the parking is from the camping? I'm on the medical crew so am wondering if it's closer still. Went to Glastonbury this year and lugging all the stuff nearly killed me! SO lugging even more stuff is filling me with dread, lol.

I've just started making my fancydress costume. If the weather's ok tomorrow we're going to the local car boot sale so I can look for a kichen clock cos I going as a Grandfather clock. Anyone else know what they're going as yet?

By the way Sarahnatbenamy I see you won the photo competition, well done :)

Me and the family coming to Shambala for the first time this year.

Looks great. Cant wait!

Am I right in thinking the festival finishes on Sunday night, and most

peeps stay that night and head home on the Monday ?

Edited by SarahNatBenAmy

Hello Shambala folks,

Thanks - unfortunately we've already got our tickets and can't get a refund! hence the 2 adult tickets and car pass are up for sale - if you hear if anyone after tickets please point them in our direction - they have to be sold together! :0) xx Reasonable price although not giving them away! xx

Only 10 more sleeps to go!!! I want to have a go at that laughter yoga. It was on at the Green Gathering last month but it started at some rediculously early hour (well probably about 10am but I'm just having my first coffee at that time) anyway I missed it but could hear it from my tent and it kept making my laugh just listening so I'll have to give it a try.

Anyway one else got a must try/can't miss?

Only 10 more sleeps to go!!! I want to have a go at that laughter yoga. It was on at the Green Gathering last month but it started at some rediculously early hour (well probably about 10am but I'm just having my first coffee at that time) anyway I missed it but could hear it from my tent and it kept making my laugh just listening so I'll have to give it a try.

Anyway one else got a must try/can't miss?

I'm fairly sure it's in the family camping area. If not it'll be very close to it but just ask on your way in,if nobody else confirms it on here first. The stewards are really friendly and helpful. Just think a week tomorrow we'll be there smiling :D and you'll be chomping away on your buggers. :)