Hospitality Parking

kemosabe

12 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Quick Q - Can we park in hospitality parking if two of our group have tickets for there but the rest don't? 

I'm presuming they'll just ask to see one ticket right? 

You’ll need a hospitality car park pass to park in the hospital car park. One pass per vehicle is needed. Displayed as normal in the car, they check this on entrance to this car park. Hope this helps! 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

You’ll need a hospitality car park pass to park in the hospital car park. One pass per vehicle is needed. Displayed as normal in the car, they check this on entrance to this car park. Hope this helps! 

Massively, thanks! So someone with a hospitality ticket can apply for that can they? 

5 hours ago, kemosabe said:

Massively, thanks! So someone with a hospitality ticket can apply for that can they? 

Yes you just need to email them. I believe you can also purchase on the day but I wouldn’t leave it down to that personally just incase they have run out!