Accessible Shuttle Bus

I have been accepted on some parts of Accessible help due to a newish and unwanted thing in my life - the Accessible team have been superb and really lovely.

One part I have been given access to is the Accessible Shuttle bus that runs, I think up to the park from Accessible camping may.

I know I will get details nearer the festival on this and other parts I can use but just wondered if anyone had info on it, where it stops, how often it runs etc

Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I have been accepted on some parts of Accessible help due to a newish and unwanted thing in my life - the Accessible team have been superb and really lovely.

One part I have been given access to is the Accessible Shuttle bus that runs, I think up to the park from Accessible camping may.

I know I will get details nearer the festival on this and other parts I can use but just wondered if anyone had info on it, where it stops, how often it runs etc

Thank you in advance

Here is last year's timetable. This shows all the stops and times. They are limited due to vehicles not being allowed in a lot of the site. I have also attached a copy of the Accessible map from last year as this shows the actual stops. https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/access-information/access-map/ ☺️

Screenshot_20240313-121421.png

Edited by StoneCircle
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Here is last year's timeline. This shows all the stops and times. They are limited due to vehicles not being allowed in a lot of the site. I have also attached a copy of the Accessible map from last year as this shows the actual stops. https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/access-information/access-map/ ☺️

Screenshot_20240313-121421.png

Thank you so much.