Roadburn 2024

Anyone been?  Taking the plunge this year, heading over from Scotland.  Lineup looks pretty amazing, having checked out some random unheard-ofs from the bill as well as the acts I'm familiar with.  Just wondering if anyone has any top tips.  Left it too late in the day to get accommodation that wasn't a complete f**king rip-off so staying in a pre-pitched teepee-like thing in the campsite.  Hoping it's not like previous Euro-fests in that I will immediately regret the camping due to the intense heat, but surely Netherlands in April can't be that hot...

Edited by coco_shunter

Been quite a regular visitor over the years. The most recent set-up is the 013 venue and the Hall of Fame which is approximately five minutes walk from that venue. For some smaller gigs, take in mind that they will close access to the hall to prevent crowding, I only had that happen once last year though. April can be any temperature you can think of. Just keep an eye out for the weather prediction closer to time to see what precautions you need to take for clothing. Food is excellent, visitors are excellent, bands are really pleased to be there, so it's quite a special festival. You'll enjoy I'm sure!