Accessible parking - Tuesday night

danssol

9 hours ago, danssol said:

We'll be using accessible parking for the first time with no other needs. Will the car park be open from Thursday night. I assume it'll be fine but the pdf was unclear. 

Did you mean Thursday? If so I would check with the Accessible team as the Arrivals Marquee closes at 10pm, they might also close the car park. If you meant Tuesday yes it is. 

Edited by StoneCircle

52 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Did you mean Thursday? If so I would check with the Accessible team as the Arrivals Marquee closes at 10pm, they might also close the car park. If you meant Tuesday yes it is. 

Well bugger I meant Tuesday

Just now, danssol said:

Well bugger I meant Tuesday

I thought you might have! Yes people start queueing in the Accessible car park from 9pm. Most remain in their cars and start to form a queue in the early hours. I guess that you will be heading to Gate A at some point to join the queue. There is a toilet in the car park but no other facilities so make sure you have plenty of snacks and drinks to hand as obviously it's going to be a scorcher! 

All good to know. We won’t hang around the car park once we’re there. My wife insists on the overnight queue mainly because she like our normal spot and massive fomo. Thanks again the literature was geared more to those using spring ground which make sense.