lift share from northwest TUESDAY

Fraser Burns

Im working in the Avalon fields this year behind the bars. I need to get to the site on Tuesday. I was hoping id find someone else who’s working and will be able to enter with me on the Tuesday.

I live in preston if someone is coming by my way - but Im more than happy to drive and collect someone in the north west or somewhere Not too far off course (down the west coast of England)

If anyone needs an extra 20 year old single attendee - member of their Glasto group I promise i Have at least one funny joke, and you’d only get fed up of me by Sunday morning so seems like a great deal to me.

Hi Fraser, are you looking for a lift or offering a lift? 

Myself and my partner are volunteering on the information desk. I will be 6 months pregnant so want to avoid too much carrying heavy bags on public transport! I considered hiring a car but it's a long journey from Edinburgh where we live and only one of us drives - if you are looking for passengers maybe we could make our way to the North West...

Lorraine