London to glasto two way.

SweedeP

Hiya!

Me and my brother are flying in from Sweden for the festival but still havent managed to find any transport since our two friends bailed last minute. If someone has two spare spots we would love to come. Totally flexible about the time and would love to contribute with money, snacks and good times summer vibes.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, moogster said:

Hi, maybe give an indication of days you'd prefer (Tuesday to Thursday) and how flexible you are to move around London and surrounding areas?  

We would prefer to get there wednesday but are very flexible and will gladly take whatever ride we can get. Can move around in London or surrounding areas!

Hey! Are you still looking for a lift? This is only for one way though - to the fest from London 

Got 3 friends looking to book a minibus from London to the festival darkish wed morning, would you be interested in going in with them and splitting the cost? (Think it was gonna be £50 each one way if they can get 8 people)

let me know and I’ll get you in contact!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...