Body & Soul festival 17th - 19th June

pothead pixie

Now I've posted this festival here before and no one really noticed it apart from folk who went to Electric Picnic which B&S was part of up till 2019, but its hard to compete with all the European bemoth's such as Primavera or Mad Cool but here's something rather radical.  B&S I suppose is adopting the Burning Man Route by not releasing a named line up but having surprise stages on the festival weekend, whether they can flog 5.500 tickets on a surprise line up is anyone's guess.  I'm working at the festival anyway so I'm curious to see what this is like but a pretty radical move as most festivals flog tickets on a named line up.  But B&S does have a reputation with Irish fans anyway so best of luck to them

https://nialler9.com/body-soul-festival-is-back-with-a-new-outlook-and-its-not-announcing-a-lineup/?fbclid=IwAR0xVmhh77zQLkgSLfZpqcF0MLGHcj0NAOyZb_Qa8lmMllobH--pUwJGoi4

Edited by pothead pixie