My Glastonbury Story

Johnnyseven

Forgive me if this has been posted before (I did search). Anyone seen this?

https://www.emmastoner.com/myglastonburystory

@glasto-worker has got a few of his photos up and my mate Jonny is in a couple of others too (as well as a few more of my mates). Some good stories.

Edit - just noticed there is a photo I took on there too, taken from the drum stool when I helped my mates' band play a set at the Fluffy Rock Cafe in a really muddy year (2016 I think).

Edited by Johnnyseven

Hey Johnny :) That is my project, I'm so glad you enjoyed looking through the stories & pics. Do let me know if you want me to remove the pic you took. I'm so sorry if it's not meant to be there, people are sending in pics and I am checking it's OK with them. If you want to write a story then I would love to hear it! Thanks so much, Emma x

8 hours ago, Emma Stoner said:

Hey Johnny :) That is my project, I'm so glad you enjoyed looking through the stories & pics. Do let me know if you want me to remove the pic you took. I'm so sorry if it's not meant to be there, people are sending in pics and I am checking it's OK with them. If you want to write a story then I would love to hear it! Thanks so much, Emma x

No need to remove the pic Emma. I took with my friend's phone and they submitted it so all's good.