Guestlist / Guest pass Reading Fest perks

festivalmanster

So I have been put onto guestlist for Reading next week just for the day and am not too sure how it works. I’ve seen a few people say this means I have access to a guest area and nice loos but I have also seen people say it means you are able to go side stage aswell. If so, can someone just name everything I am able to do as a Guest and if it is the same as VIP? If not, how can I get VIP as I have got this ticket from one of the artist’s crew members. I’d like to see them from the side of the stage 

On 8/18/2019 at 3:09 PM, festivalmanster said:

So I have been put onto guestlist for Reading next week just for the day and am not too sure how it works. I’ve seen a few people say this means I have access to a guest area and nice loos but I have also seen people say it means you are able to go side stage aswell. If so, can someone just name everything I am able to do as a Guest and if it is the same as VIP? If not, how can I get VIP as I have got this ticket from one of the artist’s crew members. I’d like to see them from the side of the stage 

Going on the information ' you have stated ' it does sound that you will have a normal Day guest wrist band so you will gain entry to the guest area { guest camping ' is only for a weekend ticket ' } but there is more passes than you can shake a stick at and the top one is AAA which may or may not be a extra wrist band or laminate - AAA means ' Access all Areas ' and they are very rare so even a Group performing on the main stage may not end up with one.The last time I worked at Reading the guest area was divided up with various Corporate areas and they all have their own Security.If you want any special access then you should speak to your friend - they may or may not be issued  some special passes { depending on who they are } but they will be limited so really the only one who can answer your question is your friend. 

have a read at https://www.readingfestival.com/guests

Reading-Guest-Map-2019-900x636.thumb.jpg.5c758f79d6a6eb3bf9a7b3eaabb9ad0a.jpg