Printable Doodle Map for DIY Details...

RP Ossim

Hello all - I am new here, but I wanted to share this thing I doodled this morning, just in case it was any use to anyone.  The concept is that you can print it and add your own idea of the important details - pathway from gate to tent, tent to Pyramid Stage, favourite food suppliers, best pub crawls...scribble away until it looks like your Glasto is mapped..  Pop your gig/party spots on it, timetable on the back.  I have no idea what sort of response this really old fashioned idea of planning will get - I just made one for me and then thought of you all, so help yourselves.

Yes I do know that there will be a map in the programme - but you cannot draw all over it, or print it in a convenient size, and there are always important spots right in between the two pages they put it on, your children cannot colour it in, and it lacks a "You are here" arrow for the first time you exit your tent!

RaReGlastoMap.JPG

• Like 1