Acts to be announced

JCDG19

What are the chances of some big acts (praying for Foals and Black keys) being announced come the full release in May? Personally the line up isn't what I was hoping for so far but I've made my peace and I'm fully aware that music is just a small part of the wonder that is Glastonbury. 

The 2017 poster seemed to release all the biggies in the initial announcement with a few smaller acts added with each area line up poster, wonder if this year will be the same

31 minutes ago, JCDG19 said:

What are the chances of some big acts (praying for Foals and Black keys) being announced come the full release in May? Personally the line up isn't what I was hoping for so far but I've made my peace and I'm fully aware that music is just a small part of the wonder that is Glastonbury. 

The 2017 poster seemed to release all the biggies in the initial announcement with a few smaller acts added with each area line up poster, wonder if this year will be the same

it won't be quite the same as there was less announced with the first announcement this year than last time.

So in theory the stuff still to come will be more interesting than the stuff that came after last time, tho maybe only a little bit. 

It's also possibly the case that Foals (if they're playing) won't be announced and will be a secret act.