First time going leeds

Going to go to leeds first time this year so wanted a bit of help and guidance on a few things. 

I’m going for the weekend, so what would be the best place to camp and being u18, how would i get alcohol inside the campsite without it getting confiscated from me. 

Also, what are the prices like inside and how much money do you really need to take for food. 

Thanks 

If you actually want to sleep at night then camping farther away from the arena is suggested, its quieter. If not, and you fancy being up all hours then it doesn't matter where you pitch.

Food and Drinks gonna be extortionate but no different to most festivals really. Like £7 for a Burger and the like.

Alcohol wise I'm not sure how security are with enforcing making sure you're old enough. But to be on the safer side maybe arrive with non. Then get a shuttle to tesco that runs regularly and bring it back with you that way.

Feel like they'd not be so bothered to be vigilant then...

2 hours ago, Andrey Avetov said:

Going to go to leeds first time this year so wanted a bit of help and guidance on a few things. 

I’m going for the weekend, so what would be the best place to camp and being u18, how would i get alcohol inside the campsite without it getting confiscated from me. 

Also, what are the prices like inside and how much money do you really need to take for food. 

Thanks 

Best place to camp depends what you’re after, whether you want to be near the arena, near Relentless and Piccadilly or if you want a quiet one.

They generally search people at random so I’d say if you’re going with a group, make sure you’ve all got a decent amount of booze on you at the start, so if a couple of you do get searched and get it confiscated there’s still enough between you. Or put it in a hollow loaf of bread. 

Pretty expensive, I think it’s like 8 quid for a wrap and more than a fiver for a decent breakfast thing. Quid for soup and roll tho. I’d just bring a fuckload of your own food tbh.