Sign in to follow this  
sarahleighcoops

Carry Distance

Hi not sure if anyone can help me on this my friends are all guest camping so go in through gate A4 and specific car park and camp site for them, my ticket is general admission so i have to go in through gate A3 and then general camping. does anyone know how far this distance is from their car park to where i need to camp? never been to IOW before usually glastonbury so if anyone can liken it to there i can figure out if its worth going or not! only found out last night theres a cock up on my ticket and no idea what to do due to leave early Friday morning which is another worry as to me the last thing youd ever want to do is turn up to a festival when musics started and try and pitch a tent (VIP camping was making the blow a lot easier!)

any advice welcome as it stands my boyfriend and his mates are going and ill stay home and wait to go to worthy in a couple of weeks instead! 

12 hours ago, sarahleighcoops said:

Hi not sure if anyone can help me on this my friends are all guest camping so go in through gate A4 and specific car park and camp site for them, my ticket is general admission so i have to go in through gate A3 and then general camping. does anyone know how far this distance is from their car park to where i need to camp? never been to IOW before usually glastonbury so if anyone can liken it to there i can figure out if its worth going or not! only found out last night theres a cock up on my ticket and no idea what to do due to leave early Friday morning which is another worry as to me the last thing youd ever want to do is turn up to a festival when musics started and try and pitch a tent (VIP camping was making the blow a lot easier!)

any advice welcome as it stands my boyfriend and his mates are going and ill stay home and wait to go to worthy in a couple of weeks instead! 

I've been once, 4 years ago. I can't remember which car park we parked in, but it didn't take long to walk to the general camping, about 20 minutes I think, nothing like Glastonbury, which can be a lot longer. We arrived on the Thursday,  but I don't think the music starts until early afternoon on the Friday, I believe it starts earlier on the Saturday and Sunday.