Camper van tickets- need two!

paulfoel

Good news is got tickets in the resale! BUT no campervan tickets.

Is it true that its been possible to buy campervan tickets even though you havent got a main ticket - and people have been doing this in the hope they can get main tickets?

IF so, Im guessing a lot of people dont need them now. If thats the case, I guess the tickets are standalone and not tied to the booking? 

15 minutes ago, paulfoel said:

IF so, Im guessing a lot of people dont need them now. If thats the case, I guess the tickets are standalone and not tied to the booking? 

I'm afraid that guess is entirely wrong, they have explicitly tied them this year as last people were reselling them on ebay at massive profit.  There are threads on here about alternative places at a premium just outside the gates, if you can stretch to it and the van is essential.

Edited by clarkete

19 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I'm afraid that guess is entirely wrong, they have explicitly tied them this year as last people were reselling them on ebay at massive profit.  There are threads on here about alternative places at a premium just outside the gates, if you can stretch to it and the van is essential.

So you had to have an original booking to buy campervan tickets to link them to?

Been Glasto a few times and it seems to change every year with campervan tickets.....

Best look at alternatives then....

33 minutes ago, paulfoel said:

So you had to have an original booking to buy campervan tickets to link them to?

Been Glasto a few times and it seems to change every year with campervan tickets.....

Best look at alternatives then....

Yes, to be honest it's a blur to me and I haven't received it yet, but I understand they are tied and will be sent together, so you can't split it and resell it. 

I don't know whether todays resale would be the last resale of campervan tickets though, you could email or phone them to check, but I'd suggest not today as I'm sure they're swamped.