Ad Blocker

Hi 

I recently started to get the ad blocker prompt when using my work computer.

I've since signed up to Gold but I still get this message. It's not a big issue but is there anyway round this? I can't disble ad blocker at work unfortuneately.

Thanks

Cammie81

Thanks for signing up.

I should have just resolved the issue for you, but if not please go to the bottom of the page where there's a 'theme' link. If you choose the 'gold' theme (only available to 'gold members') the problem should go away.

I think the skin change was previously automated, but I can see that it's not now. I'll see if I can find a way to make it happen automatically again.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks for signing up.

I should have just resolved the issue for you, but if not please go to the bottom of the page where there's a 'theme' link. If you choose the 'gold' theme (only available to 'gold members') the problem should go away.

I think the skin change was previously automated, but I can see that it's not now. I'll see if I can find a way to make it happen automatically again.

It's working now, thanks for your prompt response.