• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ultimate LEGENDARY MASTER announcement tomorrow! ‪#‎ExitMagic‬

Is it John Lennon? I love how they hype things :lol: 

They also posted a video. Translation: "He got production sound to perfection" and "If you go deeper and if you listen to a lot of music you release that it's magic" 

It's George Clinton (and I guess Parliament Funkadelic) http://georgeclinton.com/tour/

Edited by Nicklord

16 hours ago, Noeliam said:

Aren't you coming at Sziget for the Muse day? They'll play that day.

I do and I know. I would watch BMTH 5 times and be in moshpits even if I don't like it, it's still better than one bland pop act on open air party festival :D 

51 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I do and I know. I would watch BMTH 5 times and be in moshpits even if I don't like it, it's still better than one bland pop act on open air party festival :D 

You're right :) 

Still waiting for the third Sea Dance headliner...

16 minutes ago, dboy said:

More sea dance tomorrow.   DANCE PARADISE will get splashed TOMORROW! New superb LINEUP additions headed for the Jaz beach! Budite sa nama sutra! <3

Great!! Thanks :) I expected a headliner but I'll go with that! Kygo? He's in London on the 10th then Switzerland on the 15th.

He would be on main stage I think. I'll go with several dj's in rank of James Zabiela :D 

2 years ago when we had free QOTSA concert with Exit tickets I registered at the same site and after the period of registration I got another ticket for that with my name on it

DANCE ALERT: Absolute techno icon Jeff Mills and the ultimate house prophet Black Coffee will headline Dance Paradise stage at this summer’s Sea Dance Festival! Na Jaz stiže i krem regionalne scene Lea Dobricic, Miss Sunshine, Mladen Tomic, Haris, Kristijan Molnar, Gillerz, AudioStorm, Aleksandar Grum, Cule, P.S, AP, Mtech, Millok, Mr Jools, Marek Tripkowsky, Rudhaman, Soft 85, Jan De R i drugi. Vidimo se na rajskoj plaži! /SeaDance2016 <3