toke on

I'm thinking they might do extra checks for flights to bristol at Glastonbury time. Have you seen many sniffer dogs at the entrance nearest the Festival Bus Station? Or Bristol / Castle Gate station? think we'll be getting train after landing at bristol. First time at Glastonbury.

I'd recommend bus from Airport to Bristol bus station, then official bus to Glasto - trains will be a real ball-ache !

Also, 5-0 and the dogs will be at all Bristol departure points, as well as at Castle Cary... so worth taking care....

Would it be possible to pack carefully and alleviate the smell ??

I reckon your as well getting it when in if it's that much of a worry for you. I've never encountered sniffer dogs at any of the various points, but have heard of them at a couple of service stations in the past and castle cary.

I've been in and out of templemeads and used the festival shuttle buses from there, trust me when I say that you have no concern there. Pack well if you take it with you, know you can get it there if not (I can't vouch for quality or quantity, having never purchased).