sortable line up spreadsheet (for the very geeky)

Guest cambo

morning!

just 2 more days of work before heading down to somerset so i thought i'd use an hour this morning wisely to prepare my spreadsheet of joy - all 2802 performances in one big doc!

i sort it by artist and print it for those moments (particularly on the wednesday and thursday) when i think "i'm sure [insert band name here] are playing but i can't see them in the programme!".

and this year it's a bit more exciting because of the descriptions glasto has added to the lineup page when you hover your mouse over a band name.

anyhoo, i thought i'd share it with you all via google docs and you should be able to sort by stage or day as well:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14W_RWnFHSJ2FUkTVN_ZE2oDRNXe7sYZCwkpsaUp0zhk/edit?usp=sharing

enjoy!

(disclaimer: i copied and pasted the html code from the website and then tinkered a bit to get it into excel form. i hope there are no errors but i can't promise).