Creamfield buddies?

Guest jodieehart

Sound's rather strange asking in a forum for a buddy to do creams with but I'm not the only one :P
I posted a while back about tommorowland, but, couldn't get tickets in time but so want to go to creams. Only problem is my friends aren't into the EDM Festival scene and I pretty much have no-one to go with, no joy in that! Anybody in the same boat and fancies teaming up with me and having one hell of a mad weekend partying our asses off?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm coming down from Glasgow with my mate and we know absolutely nobody that's going lmao. Would be good to know there are people in a similar boat who aren't going just to cause fights, also apprehensive about camping next to a bunch of chavs who'll set our stuff on fire lmao

Recently went to Ultra in Miami and now looking to go creamfields, already have the tickets (3 Day Standard) but have no one to go with, friends either not 18, have no money to buy a ticket or dont like EDM music. So I am looking for group of people to go with.)

Edited by iBoris

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm an Aussie that'll be travelling in Europe in August and saw the awesome Creamfields lineup - worth making a detour for :-).

As I'll be solo, any others interested in meeting up and going together and sharing a car, tent etc.

Looking forward to an amazing time :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...