Acts who you thought might be on the line-up but aren't

Guest Bobinup

I think depending on who its was and what id miss to see them, I might consider seeing them. I wouldnt really want to miss anyone, Tim Minchin is the only comedian I would choose over a music act, and he is musical anyway :) I know Jimmy Carr wont be there as I sold tickets to see him for V weekend so he wont be at V :)

Yeah, Tim Minchin, Sean Locke, Milton Jones, Kevin Bridges, Paul Chowdry, Justin Moorhouse, Nathan Caton and Stephen K Amos have all played in the last 2 years and I would watch any of them. I dont know how known Nathan and Paul were at the time as they only really got bigger last year but they are funny guys :D I think someone like John Richardson or Jason Manford could be the bigger name to be announced, I would love Frankie Boyle to be there I would miss someone for him if he was placed somewhere good in the day with no one I wanted to watch, but I doubt that would happen.

V seem to have no order or structure with the line up for the tent, the bigger names dont play higher up, they play around 3 in the afternoon