Arrested Development

Guest Steve P

Thought this deserved a thread of its own. I've tried not to build up my expectations but I'm stupidly excited about the new episodes coming out on Sunday.

It's not a trick Michael, it's an issulsion. Tricks are something that whores do for money. Or Coke.

Actually, on second thoughts, I will pay for a month of Netflix (I already signed up for their shitty free trial of basically nothing I wanted to see).

Coupla questions for netflix people - is this gonna be streamable in HD? and can you sign up for one month then cancel?

I dont mind paying £5.99 for 15 episodes of heaven.

If either of the above questions come up negative, I'll download it for nowt.

watched the first two, which I enjoyed. Not too keen on the "single character centric" style style of this season, but I'm sure it will gain momentum...

I did lol a lot at "quatro de mayo" though. typical Lucille Bluth.

watched the first two, which I enjoyed. Not too keen on the "single character centric" style style of this season, but I'm sure it will gain momentum...

I did lol a lot at "quatro de mayo" though. typical Lucille Bluth.

Got through 6 episodes last night and it's as brilliant as ever. Barely seen Gob and Buster so far, which means it can only get better. The standard of the writing and how it all interlinks is just outstanding, can't wait to start rewatching to see just how many forward and back referencing gags i've missed. Never misunderestimate AD!

Am I the only one who spent the whole of Lindsay's episode staring at her face wonderring "Why Portia? Why?". Really was distracting. That sounds shallow but sometimes I think America has a lot to answer for when it comes to plastic surgery. It made the scene which was set shortly after the Queen Mary suddenly make no sense. They also keep using her old image on photos and in the credits which is just a bit creepy. Her face has so radically changed they should have written it in somehow, kinda like Luke Skywalker being attacked by the Wampa to explain why Mark Hamill's face changed a bit from his car accident.

She was so, so beautiful. She looks nothing like how she did. American culture man, what a load of shit that it drives people to such insanity :(

Edited by Purple Monkey