Buying two Campervan Tickets

Guest Red Day

Anyone got any idea how this will work.

I'm lead booker for eight of us and paid the balances and purchased two campervan tickets.

Six of us will arrive in one campervan and the other two in their own one, but not at the same time.

How does that work if the campervan tickets are linked to my festival ticket. I can't arrive twice !

Any ideas or am I missing something

I have the same problem. I have contacted See Tickets and they emailed me to say when they find a way on their system to amend the 2nd camper van ticket they will ring me. So best bet is email them on the contact form and do the same.

I took a CV in 2011 and I think I got a standard ticket with my face on, and I remember a large sticky triangle CV ticket that I put on my windscreen (that my dad wasn't too happy about, as it was his cv at that time, lol). I can't remember any other ticket that would be transferrable between vans. We didn't risk it this year, and both CV owners in our group got their own CV tickets instead of 2 in 1 order. I'll dig out the first ticket this weekend and let you know.

I'm waiting for the resales, but as we've already booked a campervan for 2 weeks it was a case of no CV ticket no Glasto. Hopefully now we can try in the resales and then buy a CV ticket that is no longer needed.

Fingers, toes & everything else twisty is well & truely crossed

Is that definite? Seems a better idea to be honest. Too much hassle with people arriving separately etc.

I know the idea is there to stop re-selling etc but they've got the main tickets tied up so I dont see the re-sale of camper van tickets is going to be a huge problem.

Yeh, I expect we'll see them on ebay but then how many people book camper van tickets with good intentions only for

plans to fall though.

Im against people flogging for loads but its better if you can at least sell.

I;m in that boat. Booked campervan but if mrs aint well enough and we stay in hotel or whatever then I'd have lost the £85. If I can resell (and it will be at cost) then thats good.

Edited by ellethel

They are seperate but I believe it means that CV tickets can be traced, as they are linked to the main ticket booker's number. So those trying to re-sell CV tickets can be identified, if they wanted to trace them.

...and as suspected TOS says all campervan tickets sold - none in re-sale.

Edited by 5co77ie

They are seperate but I believe it means that CV tickets can be traced, as they are linked to the main ticket booker's number. So those trying to re-sell CV tickets can be identified, if they wanted to trace them.

...and as suspected TOS says all campervan tickets sold - none in re-sale.

I'm waiting for the resales, but as we've already booked a campervan for 2 weeks it was a case of no CV ticket no Glasto. Hopefully now we can try in the resales and then buy a CV ticket that is no longer needed.

Fingers, toes & everything else twisty is well & truely crossed

They say you can't cancel a Campervan ticket, but if they are now seperate then there is potential that I could buy one externally. If it's just a windscreen sticker then hopefully the stewards won't check.

I was also thinking that if someone had a CV ticket they no longer needed, but were still going, they could travel in with me on Tuesday. Chill out having a BBQ etc Tuesday. Get their tent up, grab some sleep then join the queue as normal on Wednesday morning