Rock AM Ring 2013

Guest hardygra

Bands so far announced for RaR 2013

Official website: http://www.rock-am-ring.com/

Official forums: http://www.ringrocker.com/ (I recommend using Google Chrome as this translates all the German to English)

A Day To Remember

Airbourne

Amon Amarth

Bad Religion

BOYS NOIZE LIVE

Bring Me The Horizon

Broilers

Bullet For My Valentine

Casper

Cro

Fettes Brot

Five Finger Death Punch

Fritz Kalkbrenner

FUN.

Green Day

Korn

Kraftklub

Paramore

Royal Republic

Seeed

Selig

Simple Plan

Sportfreunde Stiller

Stone Sour

The Prodigy

The Wombats

Thirty Seconds To Mars

Tocotronic

Volbeat

Copied from official Rock am Ring website (with some help translating from Google)

A unique, exciting and diverse music mix the fans expected in early June in Germany's leading festivals Rock am Ring and Rock im Park ., the open-air season experiencing the seventh to 9 June at the legendary Nürburgring and Nürnberg in their spectacular opening. The mammoth party in the Eifel region and around the Zeppelin Field present on each of the three stages a world-class program that brings together the best bands of different genres.

In the front row are already certain: Green Day , the most popular punk rock band in the world and the first time headlining at the ring and in the park, as well as the alternative superstars Thirty Seconds to Mars , which are among the fulminantesten new rock acts ever. The hottest band package in recent years is based on dynamic, rousing live sets that Volbeat guarantee as most current metal rock and roll sensation. The performances by The Prodigy will electrify the Ring and Park rockers in the truest sense of the word, as has been the case with their legendary performances in 2009.

The towering national highlights include dancehall superstars Seeed , exclusive shows the Hamburg Rap legend Fettes Brot and the return of absolute ring and park favorites Sportfreunde Stiller . With Casper , Cro and Kraftklub also three of the most important new German artists have confirmed the festival. Exciting sets also promise Tocotronic , electric wunderkind BOYS NOIZE and Fritz Kalkbrenner .

Of course we can expect Hard'n'Heavy a focus that comes through an explosive line-up to his full permission: grain (first time since 2004 with guitarist Brian Head 'Welch as a special guest), Stone Sour , Bullet For My Valentine , Airbourne , Amon Amarth , A Day To Remember , Bring Me The Horizon and Five Finger Death Punch offer maximum quality and diversity.

The obligations of great alternative and indie bands like Paramore , The Wombats and FUN . underline the musical spectrum.

Never in the history of the two twin festivals were so many prominent bands and artists determined to such an early date. Other main acts will be announced shortly. The field is - comprise about 90 bands in three days and nights guarantee great entertainment in a production framework, which is an absolute measure of quality festival - as always.

To 23 November there are the tickets reduced to 150, - Euro (Rock am Ring) and 145, - Euro (Rock in the Park). Then it cost Festival tickets for the ring 160, - Euro for the Park 155, - Euro. This price level is initially to 15 January. This includes booking fee, camping and parking as well as refundable garbage deposit of € 5, - Euros. Added CTS fee come and possibly shipping. Hard tickets and tickets for the ring-Nordschleife are only available through http://tickets.frati...ntim2.webshop/.

Edited by hardygra

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read those rumours on the ringrocker website, I hope they're true (apart from 30 Seconds to Mars...). They also listed AC/DC on there as well, which would be incredible but ringrocker isn't as reliable with its rumours as efestivals is. I'll definitely be going next year, it'll be my 4th consecutive year. I love it, definitely my favourite festival!

• 2 months later...

I'm buying my ticket at some point this month, it'll be my 4th time at the festival and I seem to enjoy it more each time. I'm even going to night school this year to learn basic German, I've never needed it as everyone I've met there has been more than happy to speak to us in English, but I feel like I should make an effort since I go so regularly :) can't wait for the first announcement, I'm hoping Green Day are going to be one of the headliners!

I've received ,my ticket already.

We're staying in Frankfurt for 3 days before we head to the ring.

Question for those who have been before, I hear it's difficult to buy cans of lager in Germany, I also hear that the security take tops off tetra paks, what does everyone do for booze?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see original headliners TSTM or Green Day headlining now, but it's a good bet Slipknot or Maiden will be there. Last years Rock AM was a mixture of 2011/2012 Download with Metallica, Linkin Park, Soundgarden... I think it will be similar with The Prodigy headlining a stage?

• 1 month later...

I've received ,my ticket already.

We're staying in Frankfurt for 3 days before we head to the ring.

Question for those who have been before, I hear it's difficult to buy cans of lager in Germany, I also hear that the security take tops off tetra paks, what does everyone do for booze?

tbc:

Snow Patrol

30 Seconds to Mars

The Prodigy

David Guetta

SR:

HIM

Bullet for My Valentine

Volbeat

R:

Placebo

Azealia Banks