Blissfields or Nozstock

Guest fraz

Hi

I have to organise a stag do for a fair few this summer and due to many having a tight budget (due to families) I am avoiding the larger mire expensive festivals like Bestival and SGP.

So is Blissfields a suitable festival or is it very family focused. Are we going to standout??

Nozstock same as the above.

although I haven't actually been to either (yet)... I get the feeling blissfields is a bit more chilled / family friendly, whereas you've got a dedicated drum and bass / thumpin' base tent at nozstock, and might suit getting away with the lads a bit more.

Just bought our tickets to Nozstock - and it is supposed to be stag do related (although the wedding was last yr??) - but I think that may have just been a term to increase the likelihood of wives letting husbands away for the weekend!

so.. I reckon nozstock might be your best option....

Was last at Blissfields in 2007. It was family friendly enough, but there was enough late-teens around too. Since then, I think they're gotten more late night action, so I don't think you'd stand out there. But have also heard Nozstock has that dedicated bass tent, so really depends what your group are looking for.

Blissfields headliners announced today FTR: http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/12/120326e.shtml

We've got three hen nights and one stag night booked already at Blissfields, so you won't stand out! Hidden Hedge gets up to all sorts most of the night, which as he says is a new edition since TSU was last with us.

Lots of families but also loads of singles and parties too, they all seem to get on well together and campsite is set out for louder an quieter areas.

Noz puts on a great event too though I've been told. I'm sure you'll have a great weekend at which ever one you book.