Creamfields 2012 loner!

Guest Samps

Hey guys sounds like I'm in the same boat. Really wanna go this year but our local rugby team are playing in a cup final in Wembley so all my mates are going to that - got no one to go the festival with :( I live local as well in Warrington which is about 10 miles away from daresbury. Would be fantastic if I could tag onto a group or with anyone? Think I wanna get a 2-day weekend camping ticket too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2nd year a Creamfield an all my mate that i was going with have pulled out an im going on my own an meeting up with some people that i met last year but on thing is now i dont have a lift an would like to meet new people an if any 1 got room for 1 more id be so happy i live 20 mins from sheffied an can meet up on the M1

thx

Hey guys, I just got to the UK (gonna be up in Edinburgh for a few months) and I'm planning on going down to Creamfields but have no one to go with so this has motivated me to just go ahead and get tickets. Should I get two day hospitality?

Also what do you guys think I should do if I don't own a tent?

Hey - I'd be up for meeting up with some people as well. I came back from Boomtown (amazing!) and thought the best way to cure the festival blues was to book another festival! Don't know anyone that's going though so would be cool to get to know some of you guys there.

Also I'm travelling from Brighton if anyone's coming from that way.

@Monotone - I got this tent from Argos, only £20 & was fine for me but I didn't get massively rained on. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9392771/Trail/searchtext%3ETENT.htm

Hey everyone. I am also going alone to Creamfields, as my mates aren't into the dance music scene. I would love to go with someone else or tag along with a group, if anyone is interested?? I am female, aged 26 and I am coming from Leeds and plan to go to the Saturday event only and possible stay in a hotel that night. Please contact me here :) thanks.

Hey everyone. I am also going alone to Creamfields, as my mates aren't into the dance music scene. I would love to go with someone else or tag along with a group, if anyone is interested?? I am female, aged 26 and I am coming from Leeds and plan to go to the Saturday event only and possible stay in a hotel that night. Please contact me here :) thanks.

Last year there were 10 or so of us that met up. Some then went on their ways but we kept bumping into each other through the day. There are a few people on their own that are meeting up and you should be able to hook up with someone for the evening. As for hospitality, I always do it and it's well worth it just for the clean toilets and somewhere to chill out with a great bar and comfy seating especially if it rains!!

Hey guys! I'm probably coming on my own as I didn't suceed to find someone to go with. I just have a standard saturday ticket and I even have 2 more tickets as I expected to find someone in my Liverpool trip, unfortunately almost all of my friends are leaving the day before or the same day. So here it's a shout for somebody in Liverpool area who wants to go but have no ticket yet and no people to go with. Inbox me if interested
smile.png

Hey guys

If anybody wants to get around an Aussie traveller whose mates have decided to do another festival leaving me solo then I'm your man!!

If anybody's keen to meet up let me know, I have a 3 day hospitality camping ticket and would love to meet new rockers especially from overseas!!

Hey guys

If anybody wants to get around an Aussie traveller whose mates have decided to do another festival leaving me solo then I'm your man!!

If anybody's keen to meet up let me know, I have a 3 day hospitality camping ticket and would love to meet new rockers especially from overseas!!

• 11 months later...

I'm so glad someone pointed me in the direction of this forum as the friends I was going with have bailed! I know 2 others going but they're having a bit of a lads weekend so I couldn't possibly butt in on the bromance!

I've got the Global Gathering blues and don't want this to put a dampener on creamfields so would love to meet up with a big group. I'm 22 and traveling up somehow from Torquay, Devon. Oh and I have a 3 day standard camping ticket!

I'm so glad someone pointed me in the direction of this forum as the friends I was going with have bailed! I know 2 others going but they're having a bit of a lads weekend so I couldn't possibly butt in on the bromance!

I've got the Global Gathering blues and don't want this to put a dampener on creamfields so would love to meet up with a big group. I'mU 22 and traveling up somehow from Torquay, Devon. Oh and I have a 3 day standard camping ticket!