Creamfields 2012 loner!

Guest Samps

Sorry Delboy, I have a habit of not being clear :) I'm intending to camp for the whole thing so the three day camping ticket seems right.. But what does hospitality include? Not sure it's sounds like the thing I'd go for, but still would like to know :)

Definitely gonna go to the meet up, even if it all goes wrong and it only ends up being the two of us lol :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Delboy, I have a habit of not being clear :) I'm intending to camp for the whole thing so the three day camping ticket seems right.. But what does hospitality include? Not sure it's sounds like the thing I'd go for, but still would like to know :)

Definitely gonna go to the meet up, even if it all goes wrong and it only ends up being the two of us lol :D

hey there ! I really really love the line-up this year and I have never been before to creamfields and have no friends who want to go...so was wondering if I could join you? Are there any girls here that already joined the group of loners? would like to hear from you soon !x

Hi BBee - the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned! :D Sophiea92 +1 are deffo girls, I guess there may be more in time?

All loners - how does would this work - would we be camping neighbours? Are you all going for hospitality? :D

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I know I'm really late to this forum..... anyway, I've never been to creamfields before, but I'm really hoping to attend this year because of the beyond amazing lineup. I'll be alone.... so I'm wondering if its too late to join some other single travellers for camping?

:beach:

• 1 month later...

Me and my buddies are travelling down from Edinburgh and looking to make some new friends so any loners or groups are welcome to hang with us. Plan on attending the meet up at any rate to get to know everybody as this is my first year at creamfields. So anybody looking to party with some good natured but rowdy Scottish lads is welcome to join us! If you are going alone give us a shout and we can see if we can camp close to one another and just have an amazing time! Don't like the idea of anybody feeling left out at a festival so more than happy to welcome others Ito out little squad!

• 2 weeks later...

The meetup will be on the Saturday inside the Arena and details will be posted on here a week or 2 before. We've tried to do it a few times and it finally worked last year. Met a few people off here and would have met up with them again later on had it not been for the crappy weather!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I am in exactly the same situation lol! Went to Creamfields two years ago and had a fantastic time but have no one to go with this year :( I really want to go again, so I would be happy to meet up with anyone that is going. I'd be looking at the two day camping ticket. I'm 23 and from Cumbria btw. X

Hi I am in exactly the same situation lol! Went to Creamfields two years ago and had a fantastic time but have no one to go with this year :( I really want to go again, so I would be happy to meet up with anyone that is going. I'd be looking at the two day camping ticket. I'm 23 and from Cumbria btw. X

HI, I am going with my cousin and its our first time so we are defo looking for peoples to meet up with. we'd like to camp near people we have met up with too if anyone is interested.

We are doing the 3 day camp and are leaving at 5 in the morning allowing 7 hours to get there lol bit extreme i know but never driven longer than a hr and only been driving 4 months :)

we are so excited now not long to go!!

does any one know the facebook page?

I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation! I have always wanted to go but never had anyone to go with as my friends are into different music. I was thinking of going on my own but it's a bit dodgy. I'm 25 from Bristol and I'm just up for having a laugh, getting drunk and listening to the music. I'm not interested in drugs so would prefer someone who is anti drugs too! Went to Global this weekend and someone died from drugs. So many people had to attended to by paramedics it was pretty scary to be fair!

hey,,,Michelle86,,,will you arrive there by green coach on saturday?? cuz I am from bath,,,,and ll go to bristol in the morning to take the green coach at 6:45. if you travel there the same way,, let me know,,,and is so good to meet camp member on the bus ...

: )

yeah,,,I ll go by myself ..cuz my friends they are not interested in electronic music. and it is my first time to go to a music festival like this. Cuz i am from china and electronic is not popular there. So if you decide to go, the best way is by green coach,,,cuz it is return ticket from bristol to there directly !! Go to this address: http://www.creamfields.com/info/travel/big-green-coach/ it is book ticket+coach travel ,,,seems a little discount buy them together. I went to the wireless music festival in london 3weeks ago..it is amazing. this time will definitely be an experience I ll never ever forget.