Sziget 2012

Guest guitarbaz

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sexy and I know it....

However.

Quite like to see The XX and Paulo puts on a good show.

No Foo's ta, waste of a headliner. Radioheed please!!

Edited by guitarbaz

Wait......Your username is GUITARbaz.............

And you don't like the bloody Foo fighters ??? You don't like one of the most influential rock bands of our generation whose front man just happened to be in Nirvana, one of the most influential bands of all time.....

and you like LMFAO........sounds about right. I do worry about some people.

Definitely matters more that the undercard is better, headliners as important to me, but sziget is looking bad in both at the moment.

I do glasto too, and never only see 4/5 acts. I plan on about 10 and end up seeing around 8, then party till sunrise too, this is what i wanted to do at sziget too but theres not that percentage of bands i like yet, hopefully will be when its fully announced tho!

And WTF are ting tings there for!!

Definitely matters more that the undercard is better, headliners as important to me, but sziget is looking bad in both at the moment.

I do glasto too, and never only see 4/5 acts. I plan on about 10 and end up seeing around 8, then party till sunrise too, this is what i wanted to do at sziget too but theres not that percentage of bands i like yet, hopefully will be when its fully announced tho!

And WTF are ting tings there for!!

Copycat genreic toss are they?

Watch the following video and eat your words......

Foos with Jimmy Page and JPJ from Zeppelin playing at Wembley stadium.....EPIC and I was there !!!

The sheer fact they get legends like Jimmy Page to appear on stage with them should tell you something.....And that bands such as Motorhead and QOTSA support them another.

I don't care that they are more main stream these days than they used to be. They are still amazing and easily the best live band I have seen possibly with the exception of Stevie Wonder and his band at Glasto in 2010.

If they play this year.....They will easily be the best act of the week without fail. Can't believe you don't like the Foo's. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

grohl's an awsome drummer, the stuff he's done with the various supergroups is beyond reproach.

the foos have got some good tunes but for me it's always been overrated. i cry a tear for ginger and co every time i listen to the wildhearts. they, for me, should have had the success that the foo's stole from them. then again there's probably loads of bands out there in the same situation, life's a real bitch sometimes and rarely fair.

Stole what from them though? You do sound very bitter I must say.

Foos wrote classics like Everlong, Times like these, Learn to Fly, Best of You, My hero, All my life.....I could go on all day.

They haven't stole shit mate. They stuck to what they knew (nothing wrong with that) and have rocked the fucking world for best part of 20 years.

SHITE BAND !!! Down with the Foos !!!

Not majorly impressed by this latest announcement but we've got flights booked now - so looks like we're on our way ;) I assume that this festival tends to save some of its headline announcements till quite late?

I just think credit where it's due, and it's not due to the poo fighters! they've done nothing new other than rob from those who influenced them, or him should i say.

you can (and probably will) go on all day but you'll never persuade me that they are anything other than an overrated derivative band who fell lucky and got some mugs to buy their music.

do yourself a favour and buy earth vs the wildhearts. see where it all came from ;)

and no i'm not one of them or have ever had any association with them other than appreciating a band who did something a bit new.