Help a sister out!

Guest kezwinkle

Hello folks,

Don't know if anyone will even read this but I am pretty desperado. Being the loser I am, I've left sorting transport to Bestival til the week before (not really my fault, long story about my friend being filmed for itv at bestival, then it falling through...hence no travel)

Me and my friend are trying to find a lift there and back from Liverpool but there and about (manchester etc would be fine)(8th to the 12th)

Not ideal, I have gone on to all ferry/coach packages...they are all sold out. The train prices are not affordable. Then coach to Isle of wight/portsmouth etc, also sold out (quite annoying that national express lead you on thinking you have tickets then tell you after you have entered your card details that its sold out! )

Would obv pay etc and be great company...!

Or if anyone could suggest a solution then please do, I can't even get excited about the festival because of the stress!

Thanks for reading, Kez x x x