new tattoo

Guest markeee

I'm planning on getting a tattoo down my left forearm from the crook of my elbow to my wrist is the space it can go

basically i want 'what if it allw ere to change like i thought it would'

now clearly too big for one line

so maybe 'What if it all were to;' ;change like i thought it would' on the second? im just not sure i think 2 lines is better than 3?

Also i was thinking only have the W in uppercase rest lower - anyone with tattoos got any ideas/suggestions?

yeah that seems a bit small. i'm wanting one the length of my inner forearm. where robbie keane has his, but letters.

letters would need to be at least double that size for where you want i think.

just go in to a parlour and speak with an artist. they'll be much more help than here.

I agree with Amps, go into a parlour and ask. But really, I think that there's too much there to put on your forearm, and if you get 2 lines it will look very cramped. Metallimuse is right as well, the letters need to be a good size as over time the ink can bleed. Not a good look.

Just a few thoughts - please take these as constructive...I've got a lot of ink myself

personally, I think that text of any kind down the inside of your forearm just looks corny and overdone, there's nothing particularly individualistic about it...and you'll be looking at it every day

I'm not really sure what the phrase even means and doing it all in lower case will just make you look illiterate...is it a really important phrase to you? So important that you want to look at it every day for the rest of your life? If it has some deep personal meaning, then fine. But to me it's pretty meaningless

Just a few thoughts - please take these as constructive...I've got a lot of ink myself

personally, I think that text of any kind down the inside of your forearm just looks corny and overdone, there's nothing particularly individualistic about it...and you'll be looking at it every day

I'm not really sure what the phrase even means and doing it all in lower case will just make you look illiterate...is it a really important phrase to you? So important that you want to look at it every day for the rest of your life? If it has some deep personal meaning, then fine. But to me it's pretty meaningless

From experience, something on your forearm should have a lot of thought put into it. You have to see it every day. I was lucky enough to grow to like what I had done, I actually really love it now, but I hated it at first and that was a pretty shit feeling.

Nothing is wrong with getting text tattooed on you, even your forearm. Although it's very visible you should still do it for yourself. If it's something you want and represents you do it.